In these days, the Prostate problem is a more serious health problem of men. According to statics, the percentage of men with the problem of prostate disorders increased and this percentage is increasing dramatically for last 20 years. Along with, risk of developing prostate cancer raised with the people of over 60 ages. Thus, it is so necessary to know the prostate problems symptoms so that to detect the prostate dysfunctions in just early stages. By recognizing, the prostate disorders symptoms, it is so helpful to take the appropriate actions in time to overcome from the prostate health. Amongst the different symptoms of prostate disorders, a very general symptom is frequent and urgent need of urination. There are also some other major symptoms of Prostate problem.
- Feeling of not empty bladder quietly after some while, you completed urinating.
- Urination become of Limited stream.
- During urination process, you will feel burning pain.
- Pains at position of penis end.
- The person has Low or lost Appetite.
- Chills and Fever.
- Pains in Lower back between anus and testicles just upon the upper thighs or the lower belly.
- Straining and pushing during or after ejaculation.
- It becomes so difficult to delay urinating.
- Frequent urination after the duration of 2 hours and the urination happen many times during the night.
The treatments of Prostate problem quietly depend upon the lifestyle, nutrition, and body activities like eat those foods, which contain selenium, eat those foods, which contain Zinc, eat oily fish meals weekly, minimize or exclude drinking alcohol.